Member Premier Visa® Signature Credit Card
If you’re looking for a credit card with rewards and extra perks, you’ve found it. Earn one point for every dollar you spend and enjoy all the perks provided by Visa Signature® like access to once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences, luxury hotels, and complimentary 24-hour Visa Signature Concierge service.Apply Now
3.99% APR for the first 12 billing cycles
Standard APR after the first 12 billing cycles of 13.99% or 15.99% based on your creditworthiness
Ranging from $5,000 to $40,000 based on creditworthiness
Enjoy All the Benefits
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent and receive a bonus 5,000 Reward points given after your first transaction. What's even better? Your points never expire! Explore what awaits you and easily redeem your points at CURewards.com
Visa Signature Benefits
Your card comes with 24/7 access to your Visa Signature® Concierge* for assistance booking travel, transportation, accommodations, event tickets—even restaurant reservations and golf tee times.
With zero liability on fraudulent charges, around-the-clock fraud protection, emergency cash and card disbursement to help you in a pinch, and lost/stolen card reporting, Member One is committed to keeping your information safe.
The Card Controls security feature allows you to lock and unlock your card, file a dispute, link to CURewards, make a payment, set up reoccurring payments, activate your card, perform a balance transfer, enroll in e-Statements, and submit travel notifications.
Make easy, convenient, and secure purchases when you’re on the go. Securely store your Member One credit card information to make purchases at stores or in apps with your smartphone or other device. Our credit cards can be added to Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Once registered, you can get alerts to help you identify purchases that may be related to fraudulent activity. You can also track your spending in categories you select and be alerted when international purchases, online or phone purchases, declined purchases, and more are made on your card.
Visa® Account Updater Program
Visa Account Updater provides you with a seamless transition when your Member One credit card expires or is replaced. This service automatically updates the card number and/or expiration date with eligible merchants or service providers that store your card information.**
Visa Secure Remote Commerce (SRC)
With Visa SRC, we’re bringing you the next evolution of online buying so you can pay the easy, smart way. Once you register, you'll no longer have to enter 16-digit primary account numbers, look up passwords, or fill out long forms to make a purchase online with participating merchant that accept Visa credit or debit.
Protecting you is our top priority. One way we do this is by preventing the unauthorized use of your card. During a purchase from a desktop, mobile or other digital device, you may be guided through an extra check to verify your identity. This helps us ensure you’re you and better protects you from fraud. As a Member One cardholder, your online transactions are secured with Visa. Visa recently enhanced its security for online purchases making the experience more seamless and easy while protecting you from fraud.
Rely on emergency roadside assistance
As an eligible Member One Federal Credit Union cardholder, you have access to Roadside Dispatch®, a pay-per-use roadside assistance program. Simply call 1-800-847-2869, 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Roadside Dispatch will ask you where you are, what the problem is and will remain on the phone while arranging a dispatch to a reliable tow operator or locksmith. You pay a set pre-negotiated fee per standard service call. No membership is required and you don’t need to pre-enroll. No annual dues. No limit on usage.
Add peace of mind to your itinerary
The following kinds of service calls are common examples of what is covered for your set pre-negotiated fee:
- Standard Towing – up to five miles included¹
- Tire Changing – you must have a good, inflated spare tire
- Jump Starting
- Lockout Service – no key replacement
- Fuel Delivery – up to five gallons (plus the cost of fuel)
- Standard Winching
¹ Any vehicle with wheels is covered under the program as long as it can be classified as “Light Duty.” “Light Duty” vehicles are vehicles that weigh 10,000 lbs. or less. Vehicles weighing more than 10,000 lbs. are considered “Medium Duty” or “Heavy Duty” and are NOT covered under this program.
Note: Customers must pay service provider for mileage over five miles. A secondary unit being towed behind is not included but can be accommodated for an additional fee. Standard winching applies within 100 feet of paved or county maintained road only. Additional fees may apply for winching services under certain circumstances.
Additional Terms: Service providers supplying emergency roadside assistance and towing are independent contractors and are solely liable for their services. Neither Visa nor Member One Federal Credit Union shall have any responsibility or liability in connection with the rendering of the service. Emergency roadside assistance and towing may not be available in areas not regularly traveled, nor in other “off road” areas not accessible by ordinary towing vehicles. Weather conditions, time of day, and availability of service may affect assistance responses. Expectations for dispatch are set with the customer on every call, and an expected estimated time of arrival is provided to the customer regardless of their location; however, neither Visa nor Member One Federal Credit Union provides any assurances as to the ability of the Service Provider to meet such estimates. You are responsible for any roadside assistance or towing charges incurred by facilities responding to your request even if you are not with your vehicle or your vehicle is gone upon their arrival. 24-hour roadside assistance services provided by: Cross Country Motor Club, Inc. d/b/a Agero, a Massachusetts corporation, and Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc., a California corporation. Current fee for a standard service call is $69.95. Service call fees are subject to change at any time; however, callers will be notified prior to any service dispatch. This program may be discontinued at any time without prior notice. Program void where prohibited.
Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
Call anytime for Travel or Emergency Assistance, available for covered Visa cardholders from anywhere in the world.
When you are traveling or working anywhere in the world, your covered Visa Card gets you access to a multilingual call center—24 hours a day, 365 days a year—to help get the assistance you need. Covered Visa cardholders, their spouses and dependent children under 22 years of age or under who are traveling with them can call a dedicated toll-free number in the United States, or call collect when traveling abroad. Keep in mind this program provides assistance only. Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any services received.
Add peace of mind to your itinerary
The following services are offered:
- Pre-Trip Assistance provides information about health precautions, weather reports, currency exchange rates, visas, and immunizations.
- Medical Referral Assistance provides medical referral, monitoring, and follow-up.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance arranges for transportation under medical supervision.
- Emergency Message Service can relay emergency messages for travelers and is available 24 hours a day.
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements can accommodate unexpected prescription needs or transport critical documents (e.g. passport or travel visa), which may have been left at home or elsewhere.
- Legal Referral Assistance can arrange contact with English-speaking attorneys, U.S. embassies and consulates, bail-bond assistance, cash advances, and follow-up assistance.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement arranges for the replacement and delivery of new tickets, and assists with ticket reimbursement procedures.
- Lost Luggage Locator Service can help you through the common carrier’s claim procedures or can arrange shipment of replacement items if an airline or common carrier loses your checked luggage.
- Emergency Translation Service provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available.
Call 1-800-992-6029 (Outside the U.S. call a toll free numbers) to get your questions answered. This benefit is provided on a best-effort basis, and may not be available due to problems of time, distance, or location.
Please keep in mind that you will want to read the full terms and conditions of the Travel and Emergency Assistance Services benefit for further details including restrictions, limitations, and exclusions or check with your card issuer for a copy of your Guide to Benefits.
Travel Accident Insurance & Baggage Delay Reimbursement
Travel Accident Insurance provides Visa cardholders and their families with automatic common-carrier (airline, rail, bus, cruise line, etc.) accidental death and dismemberment coverage every time they use their Member Visa Everyday Visa Credit Card to purchase travel tickets. The program provides up to a maximum of $500,000.
Baggage Delay Reimbursement can reimburse the eligible cardholder for essential items they need when their baggage is delayed or misdirected by the common carrier. The cardholder can be reimbursed up to $100 a day for a total of 3 days in the event their baggage is delayed or misdirected by the common carrier for more than 4 hours from the time they have arrived at the destination printed on their ticket.
Click here for the complete Description of Coverage
ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock
Identity theft continues to evolve and so do NortonLifeLock™ solutions
No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind. ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock provides you with the tools to help keep you informed of potential threats to your identity so you can act quickly.
The dark web is continuously patrolled for information that may belong to you, and you’re notified if it’s found. Should large-scale data breaches occur, NortonLifeLock will keep you informed.
To help detect credit fraud, key changes to your credit file are monitored with One-Bureau Credit Monitoring.1 And if your wallet is stolen, you’ll receive guidance to help cancel or replace credit cards, insurance identification and other key documents.
Should you do become a victim of identity theft, a U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialist will help guide you on the next steps to take to help resolve the issue.
As a Visa cardholder, you will also have access to special discounts on other NortonLifeLock™ products.
>To confirm eligibility, visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com. Once verified, you will be redirected to the offer page on Norton.com where ID Navigator enrollment is available.
Smart Tools to help against the evolving threat of identity theft
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help provide you with greater peace of mind:
- Dark Web Monitoring continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications sends notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replaced key documents like your credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts¹ helps you stay on-top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly, alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes provides instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files
with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist US-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6a.m. – 5p.m. PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity. Note: Visa Cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
- U.S.-Based Member Services & Support is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST; and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST
No one can prevent all identity theft.
¹ Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
Member Premier Visa Credit Card 13.99% and 15.99% Disclosures
* Member Premier Visa Signature Credit Card cardholders are responsible for the payment of any and all charges associated with any goods, services, reservations or bookings purchased or arranged by the Visa Signature Concierge on cardholders’ behalf. Any such purchases or arrangements are solely between the cardholder and the respective merchant, and Visa is not a party to the transaction. All goods and services subject to availability. See full terms of service at visasignatureconcierge.com.
**Not all merchants and/or service providers participate in this program. Contact Member One to verify if a specific merchant and/or service provider is eligible.
The cardholder in New York shall have 90 days to redeem, exchange, or otherwise use any credit card points that the holder accumulated at the time of such modification, cancellation, closure, or termination as permitted under the terms of the agreement or agreements between the holder and the credit card issuer, in your case, Member One Federal Credit Union, which is servicing the applicable credit card account or related rewards program, subject to the availability of rewards.
Current members, apply by logging into Online Banking or by calling 800-666-8811.