External Site

You are leaving Member One Federal Credit Union's website. The credit union is not responsible for the content of any other website. The privacy and security standards of other sites may differ from those practiced by the credit union. You should review the privacy and security policy of any site before providing any information.

Skip to Content
We are aware of a credit and debit card fraud ring that is currently impacting our members. Be aware of scammers calling, texting, and emailing, asking for your account or card number, pretending to be from Member One. NEVER give out this personal information over the phone or if it's solicited via text or email. Protect yourself and please call us directly at 800.666.8811 if you have any questions.
Virginia Credit Union and Member One Federal Credit Union announce intent to merge. Learn more.
Adobe Stock 296517695
Business Real Estate Lending
Meet Our Business Experts

Looking to expand your portfolio and business' footprint?

We offer different real estate lending options to our business members. Our rates/terms vary depending on the type of collateral.

Commercial Real Estate

This would include multi-family and commercial structures with the following financing options:

  • 10-Year Fixed Maturity
  • 10-Year Balloon/20-Year Amortization
  • 15-Year Fixed Maturity
  • 15-Year Balloon / 20-Year Amortization

Small Residential Investments

This covers 1-4 unit properties with the following financing options:

  • 10-Year Fixed Maturity
  • 15-Year Fixed Maturity
  • 15-Year Balloon / 20-Year Amortization
  • 15-Year Balloon / 25-Year Amortization

Frequently Asked Questions

We know you may have some other questions. Here are some answers to some commonly asked questions about business real estate lending:

For purchase transactions, Member One requires a 20% down payment, we can finance the remaining 80% of the purchase price or the appraised value, the lesser of the two.

No, the max maturity for all of our real estate secured loans is 15 years; however, we do offer some balloon options. This means the loan still balloons at 15 years, but the payments are amortized over an extended period as far as 25 years.

You'll be financing your investment locally and receive fast decisioning based on local underwriting.

Adobe Stock 303764060
More Questions?

For more information about our business accounts, please contact our Business Services Department.