Say "Yes" to a Member One Federal Credit Union Membership
Do you enjoy higher dividend rates on deposit accounts, lower rates on loans, paying fewer fees, 24/7 banking convenience, and much more? Then you’ll love being a member of Member One!
Find out if you qualify for membership. Answer “Yes” to one of the following:
- You live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in designated parts of the state of Virginia.
- You are employed by a partner company/organization.
- You are retired from a partner company/organization.
- You are a volunteer of a partner company/organization.
- You are related to a current or eligible member by family, marriage or adoption.
- You live in the household of a current or eligible member.
Membership Service Area Map
Answer “Yes” if you live, work, worship, or attend school in the following areas:
- Franklin County
- Montgomery County
You may also be eligible if you live, work, worship, or attend school in the following areas:
- Pittsylvania County
Still not able to join?
We have teamed up with the American Consumer Council (ACC) to offer another way for you to join Member One. When you stop by a retail center, we will handle your enrollment in the ACC and pay your lifetime membership fee.* This option is also available if you choose to open your account online!
*Your continued membership in the American Consumer Council (ACC) is at your discretion.