A common bond through uncommon strength
Member One FCU seeks to make a meaningful difference in the financial lives of our members.
Strength in numbers
- Nearly 80 years of serving our local community.
- Membership of nearly 100,000 and growing.
- Financial integrity and stability that include assets of over $700 million.
- Services that extend to more than 650 companies and organizations.
Strength in commitment
- Our history of solid financial performance and member satisfaction are part of our belief that helping people achieve financial goals helps communities.
- In strengthening the communities we serve, we help improve each community’s quality of life.
- We donate time, goods, services and financial support to area non-profit organizations, charities, and community projects.
- Our bottom line is driven by a commitment to quality service, not making a profit.
Choose Member One FCU
Do you enjoy higher dividend rates on deposit accounts, lower rates on loans, paying fewer fees, 24/7 banking convenience, and much more? Then you’ll love being a member of Member One FCU.
Find out if you qualify for membership. Answer “Yes” to one of the following
Answer “Yes” if you live, work, worship, or attend school in the following areas
- Franklin County
- Montgomery County
You may also be eligible if you live, work, worship, or attend school in the following areas
- Pittsylvania County