STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
- More than 80 years of serving our local communities.
- Membership of 137,000 and growing.
- Financial integrity and stability that include assets of over $1.42 billion.
- Services that extend to more than 700 companies and organizations.
STRENGTH IN COMMITMENT
- Our history of solid financial performance and member satisfaction are part of our belief that helping people achieve financial goals helps communities.
- In strengthening the communities we serve, we help improve each community’s quality of life.
- We donate time, goods, services and financial support to area non-profit organizations, charities, and community projects.
- Our bottom line is driven by a commitment to quality service, not making a profit.
CHOOSE MEMBER ONE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Do you enjoy higher dividend rates on deposit accounts, lower rates on loans, paying fewer fees, 24/7 banking convenience, and much more? Then you’ll love being a member of Member One!
Find out if you qualify for membership. Answer “Yes” to one of the following:
Answer “Yes” if you live, work, worship, or attend school in the following areas:
- Franklin County
- Montgomery County
You may also be eligible if you live, work, worship, or attend school in the following areas:
- Pittsylvania County