VISA® Purchase Alerts
Prevent debit or credit card fraud with Visa Purchase Alerts
Today, card information is compromised too easily, leading to fraudulent charges and theft. Member One FCU continually strives to improve our security and keep your finances protected.
Visa Purchase Alerts sends users real-time email alerts1 when purchases are made2 with their Visa debit or credit card. Sign up today in three easy steps:
- Check to make sure your card is eligible3
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts.
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You’ll get real-time1 text or email alerts based on your selected criteria.
Once you enroll, you can establish trigger alerts:
- Individual transaction amount thresholds
- International charges
- Charges at any gas station or convenience store
- Any charges made online or over the phone (these are known as “card absent” transactions).
This will allow you to monitor your account and take action at the first sign of potential fraud.
Need an eligible Member One FCU credit or debit card?
1Actual time to receive a transaction alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Data rates may apply.
2A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa
3Visa Purchase Alerts may not be available in all areas. Account activity qualifying for Visa Purchase Alerts may vary by issuer.