Customer Identification Program
The following information concerns opening or changing your account.
- Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or changes an existing account.
- This federal requirement applies to all new customers and current customers.
- This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities.
What This Means For You
- When you open an account with us, or change an existing account, we will ask each person listed on the account for their name, physical address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify them.
- We will ask to see each person’s driver’s license and other identifying documents, and will copy or record information from each of them.
Open Your Account Today
Call 800-666-8811, or visit a retail center location near where you live or work.