We appreciate and value you as our partner company liaison! This section is your online resource center.
Share the benefits of Member One FCU membership with your employees! We provide the following forms and support materials to help you communicate about this great aspect of your company’s benefits package.
- New employee packets
- Member One information for open enrollment
- Intranet linking information & logo
- Payroll inserts
- Broadcast email verbiage
- Newsletter articles for your employee newsletter
- Brochure rack with product brochures
- Employee handbook verbiage
- Direct deposit/payroll deduction forms
To request any of these items, please email BusinessDevelopment@MemberOneFCU.com.
Schedule a Site Visit
Having representatives from Member One visit your company is one of the best ways to share credit union information with your employees. In addition to discussing products and services, our representatives can help employees open new accounts or add services to existing accounts.
To schedule a visit, please:
- Email our Business Development team (BusinessDevelopment@MemberOneFCU.com)
- Indicate your preferred date and times in the email
- Notify us at least three weeks in advance for scheduling
- Accommodate all shifts of your company
- Provide posters or payroll inserts to announce our visit
Schedule a Financial Literacy Seminar
We offer free financial literacy seminars to help your employees with a variety of financial concerns. Topics include managing income, controlling debt, understanding credit scores, and getting financial documents organized. All of our seminars can be customized to your company’s specific needs.
To request a seminar for your organization, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form.