We're here to assist you!
Member One is proud to offer Norfolk Southern employees premiere service with our mortgage and home equity loans.
For those Norfolk Southern employees who are seeking a mortgage or home equity loan in Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, or Virginia, Member One is here to assist you.
We're proud to present our competitive mortgage and home equity loan options to the loyal employees of the company that gave Member One its start.
For those Norfolk Southern employees who are seeking a mortgage or home equity loan in Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, or Virginia, Member One Federal Credit Union is excited to be your trusted partner in your next new home buying or home equity loan process. We work patiently by your side to help you select the loan that fits best, then we process it quickly so that you can secure your dream home or equity loan with confidence.*
Norfolk Southern and Member One have a rich history. In fact, back in 1940, we were originally chartered to serve the employees of the Norfolk & Western Railroad located in the Roanoke, VA area. Over the years, we've grown just as the railroad has and now serve more than 145,000 consumer and business members in many regions. We look forward to serving you!
Mortgages and Home Equity Loans for Norfolk Southern Employees
We offer many options, personalized service, competitive rates, and fast processing!
- No Appraisal Fee - We'll pay the appraisal fee for any mortgage.
- Competitive Rates - Spend less time shopping for the right rate, and more time shopping for the right home.
- Down Payments - We offer low down payment and no down payment loans. We can help you choose the down payment option that's right for you.
- Refinancing - We offer competitive refinancing options with great rates and/or different terms on your current mortgage.
- No Closing Costs - We'll cover all closing costs on a home equity loan or home equity line of credit.
- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan - Borrow what you need based on the value of the equity in your home.
- Home Equity Line of Credit - Borrow against the equity in your home as you need it for renovation, college, debt consolidation, or other expenses.
- Second Mortgages - A great way to invest in yourself by increasing the value of your home.
- Not a Member One member? - We'll pay your $5 membership fee to get started.
- Personalized Commitment - You’ll receive the quality service you deserve for all your requests!
Please email us your questions and request a call at email@example.com.
For more guidance on home ownership and home loans, check out the resources available at the Member One Financial Education Center.
*Loans subject to credit and collateral requirements. Not all applicants will qualify. Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal housing lender.