Since 1940, Member One Federal Credit Union has provided solutions to help our members save for special moments in their lives. As a Roanoke County Public Schools employee, when you bank with us, you can depend on incredible service and quality products. Your Member One membership is simple. We'll even pay your $5 opening deposit to get you started!Learn More
Member One is offering these opportunities to Roanoke County Public Schools employees:
- Take advantage of our Swap A Loan program! - By bringing your auto or personal loan to Member One, you could lower your interest rate by as much as 2%*
- Save for the holidays - Our Christmas Club Account helps you plan ahead and enjoy your holiday debt-free
- Plan that dream vacation - Our Vacation Club Account helps you save for your next getaway
- Savings for those 12 and under - With a Super Squirrels Club account, your kids have fun with learning good saving and banking habits
- Savings for those 13 to 18 - With a Generation One account, your teens learn more about managing money and saving for the future
- Offered to employees and students - Learn about topics such as building credit and debt management to improve your financial health
- Free Membership - Not a Member One member? We'll pay your $5 minimum share deposit to get you started!
- White Glove Service - We'll provide personalized attention to your request, and you'll receive the quality service you deserve!
Have any questions?
Simply email us at RoCoPub@memberonefcu.com
Start Saving Today!
Learn more about our 10-month, 5.20% APY** Share Certificate.
Here's what else Member One can offer you:
*This program has a floor rate of 3.99%.
**APY means Annual Percentage Yield. 10-month rate effective as of 5/01/2023. Rate applies only to new share certificates and is subject to change at account renewal. $10,000 is required to open this Share Certificate at this promotional rate, and minimum $10,000 must come from sources other than Member One Federal Credit Union. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings. Other restrictions may apply. This promotion is subject to change or end at any time. Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA.
All loans subject to credit and collateral requirements. Not all applicants will qualify. Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal housing lender.