Loan Payment Options
Make your loan payments with a number of easy options.
Find The Best Payment Option For You
We offer online, in person, over the phone, and recurring payment options.
From a Member One account:
- Set up a transfer from your Member One account in online banking. Click Move Money at the top to get started. You can select "Repeat transfer" to set up a recurring payment.
From a non-Member One account:
- Click the purple PAY ONLINE button from the top of any memberonefcu.com page for a one-time payment.
- Click Proceed and Login with your Online Banking information.
- If you have not yet registered for Online Banking, click Express Pay at the bottom of the web page located beside the Register button.
- Enter your 6-digit member account number, full name, email address, and complete the security question
- Choose Loan Being Paid and enter your debit/credit card information into our secure payment system
- Payment is complete!
Pay in person at any Member One retail center. A representative can help you set up recurring payments from a Member One or outside financial institution account.
Over the Phone
For a payment by phone, call 800.666.8811 to make a credit/debit card payment.
Through the Mail
Mail a payment to Member One Accounts Payable/General Administration Building, PO Box 12288, Roanoke, VA 24024-2288.
Sign Up for Alerts
Never miss a payment! Sign up for email or text alerts through Member One's online banking platform. After logging in, select Additional Services at the top of online banking, and then click Mobile Banking & Alerts to get started.
Call 800.666.8811, complete our contact form, or visit one of our retail center locations today.