Do you know about all the amazing places the Roanoke Valley has to offer? It's a special place to experience incredible outdoor adventures, attend amazing festivals and events, and enjoy the eateries and shops that downtown Roanoke has to offer!
The Roanoke Valley offers beautiful mountain landscapes, incredible hiking and gorgeous views
- Roanoke Star
- Take a trip up Mill Mountain (by car or by foot) and check out the largest, free-standing, man-made, illuminated star in the world! The view of downtown Roanoke and beyond is something you simply HAVE to see!
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- In all, this 469-mile road provides breath-taking views from Waynesboro, Virginia, down to Asheville, North Carolina. In this region, you can access the Parkway from five different points and enjoy all this drive has to offer!
- Virginia's Triple Crown
- Love hiking? Then you will certainly enjoy these three hikes: Dragon's Tooth, McAfee Knob, and Tinker Cliffs.
We wanted to highlight a few incredible events the Roanoke Valley offers, click here to learn about some others!
- Salem Fair
- Beaver Dam Farm Sunflower Festival
- Head to Botetourt County on weekends in September to frolic in a field of sunflowers, enjoy food, visit vendors and listen to live music!
- GO Fest
- Each October, downtown Roanoke hosts a three-day experience celebrating anything and everything outdoors!
The city, once known as Big Lick, has plenty to offer!
- Elmwood Park
- There's always some sort of event going on at this outdoor amphitheater, located in the heart of Roanoke. Renovated in 2014, it can hold more than 4,000 people and hosts various events throughout the year!
- Taubman Museum of Art
- It's impossible to miss this beautiful staple of Roanoke architecture. It's the home to galleries and collections - featuring both local and international artists.
- Roanoke Pinball Museum
- At this interactive museum, you get to play pinball machines from the 1930s to present day!
Member One Can Help You On the Go!
Access your account information wherever you are! Our free app is available for Apple, Android, and Amazon devices. Click here to learn more.
You can add your Member One debit or credit card to your digital wallet to make payments using Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Need to deposit a check, but you're too busy exploring? Simply snap a picture to deposit money in your account! Click here to learn more.
With ClickSWITCH! It has never been easier to change banks!