CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES UNDER THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE (ESIGN) ACT
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information electronically for future reference.
You are submitting for Member One Federal Credit Union’s electronic statement services.
- In order to do this, we need (“Request”) you to consent to our giving you certain disclosures electronically.
- This document informs you of your rights when receiving legally required disclosures, notices and information (“Disclosures”) from the Member One Federal Credit Union.
- You acknowledge receipt of this document and consent to the electronic delivery of such Disclosures.
- All agreements with Member One Federal Credit Union are subject to the terms and conditions of your Member Account Agreement (“MAA”).
Any Disclosures related to your Request will be provided to you electronically through firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to obtain a paper copy of any of the Disclosures, you may send your request to the address at the bottom of this Request.
A fee may be assessed for additional copies of statements for your account; refer to the Fee Schedule.
Scope of Consent
Your consent to receive Disclosures and to do business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to the following Disclosures.
Member One Federal Credit Union reserves the right to deliver these Disclosures in writing when necessary.
- Initial disclosures or agreements for your accounts or associated payment features;
- Periodic disclosures or monthly billing statements for your account;
- Periodic balance and transaction activity statements for your account;
- Notices or Disclosures that are required by law to be provided to you in writing;
- Members’ Choice newsletter; and the
Hardware and Software Requirements
To access and retain the Disclosures electronically, you will need to use the following computer software and hardware:
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or above, Netscape Navigator 4.0 or above or equivalent software;
- Hardware with internet connectivity capable of running this software.
You may withdraw your consent to do further business electronically with us at no cost to you by notifying us at the address listed at the bottom of this Request.
If you decide to withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior electronic Disclosures will not be affected.
Changes to Your Contact Information
You should keep us informed of any change in your electronic or mailing address. You may notify Member One Federal Credit Union at the address listed at the bottom of this Request.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Disclosures, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Disclosures, including any applicable discount for receiving electronic Disclosures.
We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS DISCLOSURES
BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THE ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES IN THE DESIGNATED FORMATS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST, YOU CONSENT TO HAVING ALL DISCLOSURES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN ELECTRONIC FORM AND TO DOING BUSINESS WITH MEMBER ONE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION ELECTRONICALLY.
Member One FCU
PO Box 12288
Roanoke, VA 24024