Request a Seminar
Member One FCU provides free financial seminars for our business partners! This is a great added benefit for your employees. Studies have shown that employees with lower financial stress tend to be more productive and stable in the workplace.
Seminars vary in duration and include a workbook for each participant. All of our presentations can be customized to fit your specific needs and audience.
- Important Papers. Getting organized is the first step to financial freedom. This seminar will provide participants the information to create a detailed record of their assets and where to find important documents.
- Managing Income and Expense. One of the greatest satisfactions in life is having a sense of control over your finances. This presentation helps participants understand how to prioritize spending, create a spending plan, and keep their finances on track. The workbook includes a detailed budget that participants can customize for their own personal goals.
- Keeping Debt Under Control. Knowing the warning signs of a credit crisis can help you avoid overwhelming debt. This seminar helps participants learn how to take control of their debt and discover options for repaying creditors.
- Credit Reports and Credit Scores. Accurate credit information is the key to obtaining the best credit terms and rates. This presentation helps participants understand how their credit report and credit score work together. They’ll learn how to read a credit report, find out what to do to improve a credit score, and learn how to dispute a report error.
- Living on Your Own: A Guide For Young People. Young adults are faced with many financial decisions, whether they’re pursuing higher education, entering the workforce, or joining the military. This seminar covers just three of the many things they will need to consider as they think about making the move to live on their own: renting an apartment, buying a car, and using credit wisely.
Request a Seminar
To request a seminar for your organization, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentation content provided by Money Management International.