Make your smartphone a genius with mobile banking. Download the free Member One FCU mobile banking app and access your accounts from anywhere your phone has coverage. No pinching or zooming, just safe and secure financial management.
With the Member One mobile app, you can also:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Activate and use Purchase Rewards
- Find a branch or ATM location
With the Member One mobile app, you can also deposit checks into your account from your smartphone. It’s as easy as “tap, snap, deposit.” Simply sign up for mobile check deposit within the Member One app and begin depositing money into your account by taking a picture of your check and submitting it right from the mobile app. For a demonstration on mobile check deposit, view the video here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make member-to-member transfers on the app?
Not at this time, but you can make external transfers.
- Does the location map include shared branches?
No, but it does show in-network ATMs.
- The app has stopped responding; what should I do?
Remove the app and re-install. If the problem persists, call 800-666-8811.
- Why does it take two business days for mobile deposits to clear?
Two business days are required for processing.
- My transfer isn’t working; what could be wrong?
Regulation D only allows six online transfers from your savings account per month. You may have exceeded this amount.
- How do I reset my password?
Go to memberonefcu.com and follow the password reset instructions.
- Why are text message notifications not working?
Text message notifications are not sent in real time. Generally, they are sent at 12:00 p.m. each day.
Download The App
Follow this simple guide to get the most from our mobile banking service. Want a print? Stop by any branch and pick up a free Mobile Banking User Guide fold-out poster.