*To be eligible for the “Get $150” Checking Promotion, all of the following criteria MUST be met.
To receive the initial $50.00 reward:
- You must open a new “One Choice” or “Campus Advantage” checking account in our Daleville retail center located at 32 Charter Avenue, Daleville, VA 24083.
- You must receive a Visa® debit card.
- You must sign up to receive electronic account statements.
- You must sign up for direct deposit. The quickest, easiest way is with ClickSWITCH.
To receive the additional $100.00 reward:
- You must maintain all the initial requirements listed above. Read Terms section below for details.
- You must receive a minimum of two recurring direct deposit transactions of at least $500 each. The second direct deposit transaction must occur within 120 days of the opening date of the new checking account and completion of all initial requirements. A qualifying direct deposit is an electronic credit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income deposited to your account by your employer or by an outside agency. Transfers made from one account to another, deposits made at banking facilities, and ATM credit transactions do not qualify as a direct deposit. Read Terms section below for details.
Offer is valid as of February 3, 2020 and is good only for the first 100 qualified new accounts that receive the first tier $50.00 payment opened in the Daleville retail center located at 32 Charter Avenue, Daleville, VA 24083. Offer is subject to change and may be discontinued at any time. Limit one $150 total reward per member.
For non-members, membership eligibility required and Primary Share Account must be opened. The minimum balance for a Primary Share Account is $5.00. Account opening is subject to credit union approval and may be declined based on certain factors. Current members must be in good standing.
Business Checking, Smart Choice Checking, existing Member One FCU checking, and closed checking accounts that are reopened within 60 days are not eligible for the “Get $150” Checking Promotion offer. Employee designated accounts are not eligible for this reward.
After meeting all criteria requirements, the initial $50.00 reward will be deposited in the checking account within 45 business days after the date that all of the criteria have been met: date of account opening, Visa® debit card receipt, e-statement enrollment, and direct deposit signup. The additional $100.00 reward will be deposited in the checking account within 45 business days after the second recurring direct deposit is received. All rewards received will be reported as income to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-INT. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
The new checking account must remain open and be in good standing to receive the reward. An account is in good standing if it is not delinquent 30 days or more and if it has not been charged off. If the checking account is closed by you or Member One Federal Credit Union prior to posting the reward, you forfeit the reward.
Refer to your Member Account Agreement and Fee Schedule for certain conditions, fees, and charges that apply to these accounts. Fees could reduce earnings.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.