At Member One, the health and well-being of our members, employees, and communities is our highest priority. We understand that you are likely experiencing concern and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its potential impact on you, and we want you to feel confident that Member One is doing everything we can to address your needs and limit service disruptions as the situation evolves.
CLICK HERE for the status of our retail centers.
CLICK HERE for current member FAQs.
We provide a variety of convenient ways to access and manage your funds beyond our retail centers. We encourage you to utilize these services so you can stay in touch with your accounts anytime and anywhere!
- Online and Mobile Banking: View account balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay bills, and more. For more information, including a link to enroll, click here.
- ATMs: We offer the ability to deposit and withdraw funds at all of our Member One-owned ATMs located at our retail centers. In addition, we have a network of nearly 30,000 additional surcharge-free ATMs. For a full list of ATM locations, click here.
- Contact Center: Should you need to speak with a live representative, our Contact Center is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., plus Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. We also offer Live Chat during the same hours. For a full list of the ways you can contact us, click here. Please know that you may experience a longer than normal wait time during this period.
In addition to the items above, click here for a list of frequently asked questions and their answers on doing business with us during the COVID-19 outbreak.
It is also important to remember that your funds are fully insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000.
LOAN PAYMENTS: CLICK HERE for all the different options we have available to make a loan payment.
This outbreak is already having widespread impact across our communities, and we know it could lead to some financial strain for you and your family. We want you to feel confident that your Credit Union is here to provide flexibility and assistance if you are facing financial difficulties because of COVID-19. If you find yourself in need, we urge you to reach out to us so we can help you find the best path forward. Here are special programs we are currently offering:
- Disaster Relief Loan: Should you find yourself needing extra funds during this period of uncertainty, we are proud to offer a disaster relief loan to assist you. You may request a personal loan repayable over 12 months with a 3% APR*. There is a minimum loan amount of $300 and a maximum loan amount of $1,000, with the first payment due 90 days after you take out the loan.** We hope this loan option will provide some peace of mind to you as the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve. To apply, simply click here or call our Contact Center at 800.666.8811.
- Three-Month Loan Deferral Program: This program was created to assist members with loan payments beginning April 1, 2020. Qualified members will have loan payments deferred for three consecutive months, providing more financial flexibility during this time. Members who have a loan that qualifies for this program will receive a letter in the mail the week of April 6th.
- Three-Month Credit Card Payment Deferral Program: This credit card payment deferral program was created to help qualified members with credit card payments beginning with their April 2020 statement payments (due May 5th). Qualified members will receive notice on their April statements which will reflect $0 due.
- Mortgage Loans, Home Equity Loans, and Home Equity Lines of Credit: We are diligently working on financial assistance programs for these products. Please check back often for updates on these programs.
- Business Loans: If you have a Business Loan with Member One and you have questions or need assistance, please contact our Business Services department directly here.
Member One is here to help with all types of loans and other account issues should members need assistance.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval.Available only to members in good standing who are not 30 days or more past due for any loan or credit card account. Example of payments on a personal loan of $1,000 with a repayment term of 12 months at 3% APR and first payment due 90 days after the loan is established: 11 payments of $85.13 per month; final payment of $85.04. Offer expires May 31, 2020.
**Interest will begin to accrue immediately upon disbursement.
Unfortunately, cybercriminals across the globe use events such as the COVID-19 outbreak to prey on people and gain access to personal information and data. It is important that you exercise caution when opening email attachments or clicking on links in emails referencing coronavirus unless you are certain they are from a legitimate source. If you receive scam emails, you may report them to the FBI by visiting their website at www.ic3.gov. In addition, remember that Member One will NEVER request sensitive personal or account information through email.
We will continue to update this site with important information as the situation evolves. If you would like additional information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov.