Start Your New Career Today!
Member One FCU has been named one of the “Best Places To Work in Virginia” for the past four years!
As a not-for-profit financial institution, Member One looks beyond the bottom line: we embrace a business environment that focuses primarily on our members’ financial well-being. Our team members find that the credit union not only offers them the rewarding experience of truly helping others, but that it also offers a fun and engaging work environment. We believe that if you aren’t having fun at work, then you’re in the wrong job.
Our Ideal Employee
Do you have a sincere passion to help others? Do you believe that business is more than just about money, it’s about building sustainable communities? Do you believe that education empowers individuals to better take control of their financial lives and their futures? If so, you might have a future as part of the Member One team.
We know that benefits play an important role in workplace satisfaction. That’s why we offer one of the best benefit packages around:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances
- 401k with a 100% match up to the first 6% of employee contributions
- Life Insurance – we pay for coverage of 2x your base annual salary
- STD/LTD – completely company paid
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous personal time off (PTO) plan – begin accruing PTO from day one of employment
- Up to 10 ½ paid holidays
- Colonial Life voluntary insurance products such as Cancer, Accident, and GAP
- Many developmental classes – both personal and professional development
Community Event Participation
We encourage our team members to participate in activities that support the communities we serve. Below are a few examples:
- Thanksgiving Drumstick Dash
- Jingle Bell Run
- Easter baskets for children in need
- Children’s Miracle Network events
- Fundraisers for the Wounded Warrior Program
- Veterans Day Parade
- Member Appreciation Days
- MVP Days-past events include trip to opening day of the Washington Nationals and Carolina Panthers games
- Employee discounts